E-Z Lift Wood Blinds
Bring the warmth of real hardwood to your RV with E-Z Lift Wood Blinds! Slats made of natural hardwood provide stable blinds with good insulating qualities.
E-Z Lift Wood Blinds offer constant tension to reduce noisy rattling as you ride down the highway.
This shade is offered either painted or stained to ensure a beautiful, long-lasting finish, while also lightweight and easy to clean.
Available for OEM sales only.
|Style Choices||Constant tension|
|Bottom Rail Option||Fingertip lift
|Length Range||Custom sizing|
|Width Range||Custom sizing|
- Determine if the shade or blind will mount outside the window frame onto the wall (Outside Mount) or if the shade or blind will be mounted inside the window frame (Inside Mount).
Note: Most RV windows are Outside Mount.
- Outside Mount — Measure the width (across) of the area to be covered. Example: End of frame to end of frame plus 2” added for additional coverage. Inside Mount: Measure the exact opening size. The factory will make any necessary adjustments from your exact measurements to allow for inside clearance and ease of operation.
- Measure the length (drop) of area to be covered. Example: Top of frame to bottom of frame with an additional 2” for mounting above and below window.
United Shade will manufacture exactly the size you order. Take precautions with your measurements so entire window area is covered and allowances are made to assure a custom fit. If draperies or valances are already installed be sure your measurement for width allows the shade or blind to fit under the current window treatment.
Inside Mount Measuring Instructions
Inside mount shades and blinds are installed inside the window casing.
- Measure the exact insdie width of the window casing from left to right inside edge.
- Measure the exact inside height of the window casing form top to bottom inside edge.
- Do NOT take any deductions. Allowances are made at the factory to ensure fit.
Outside Mount Measuring Instructions
Outside mount shades and blinds are installed outside the window casing. The shade or blind will cover an area larger than the window itself.
- Measure the exact width to be covered. Allow enough extra coverage to ensure proper light control and privacy
- Measure the exact height to be covered. Allow for proper coverage.
- Install mounting brackets (A) at top of window frame. Mount approximately 3″ in from the corner of the window. If you are using the Quick Install option, no brackets are necessary. Simply places screws directly through top rail into the predetermined holes.
- Install headrail (B) into mounting brackets by tilting front of the headrail in up position. Slide the hook of the mounting brackets into groove of the headrail. Then, push back of the headrail up until it snaps into the bracket. Quick Install option will skip this step.
- Install cord retainers (D) with screws approximately 2″ below frame on each side.
- If needed, adjust the tension by pulling on the cord string and re-tie a the cord retainer.
Periodic dusting with a feather duster, soft clean cloth or vaccum cleaner brush is all our real and/or faux wood blinds should ever require. If necessary, the blinds can be spot cleaned with a mild soap and water to remove dirt or stains. You should never use any type of liquid or powder cleaner on our blinds as this could stain and discolor the blinds.