A & B: The majority of wraps are made in two pieces and close in the center of the windshield.
A: Measure your wrap from the center of the windshield to the back of the drivers seat area, where you want your track to end. Put this measurement in drivers width (A) on the order form.
B: Measure your wrap from the center of the windshield to the back of the passenger’s seat area, where you want your track to end. Put this measurement in passenger width (B) on the order form.
Note: Be sure your measurements allow for the wrap to stack behind the driver and passenger windows. If you need your wrap to be one piece, you must specify one piece, and which way the wrap will be drawn; draw left or draw right.
C: Measure the drop. Measure from the track down to where you will have adequate coverage for all glass in the coach area.
Example: Some coach’s driver and passenger windows may be longer than the dash, and the windshield wrap needs to be manufactured at the longest length.
If you have any questions regarding measuring, please call the factory direct.
Click here for a downloadable installation instruction form.
- Wraps should be kept inthe closed position when not in use, to maintain pleat retention and minimize dirt and soil build-up.
- Wrap fabric can be easily cared for by simply dusting or using a vacuum cleaner attachment. Do not use spot remover, household cleaners or detergents to remove soiled spots, as these may cause damage to fabric or loss of color fromfading.
NOTE: If your recreation vehicle must be stored for an extended period of times, wraps should be stored in the closed position to maintain pleat retention.
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
Custom Aluminum Railed & PVC Railed Pleated Night and D/N Shades,
Pleated Doors, Pleated Windshield Wraps and 1” Aluminum Mini Blinds
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Many Shade, Door, Wrap and Blind problems can be fixed in the field. The first step should always be to call our United Shade Technical Support Team (574-262-0954).
- If the problem cannot be fixed via telephone or email support and the product needs to be returned, you must get a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA). Your United Shade Technical Support Member will allocate RGA and shipping instructions will be provided.
- Once an RGA number has been assigned, please have items ready for pickup. All returns must be contained in the same type of condition that it was delivered in order to be eligible for full warranty. Package the shades and blinds in the closed (up) position with cords secured around the head rail. Secure the item in the closed position with shrink wrap. Package doors and wraps in the closed position with shrink wrap. Do not use adhesive tape to wrap up any of our products. Shipping boxes must be secured with ‘V-Board’ to reinforce box corners.
- United Shade has the right to refuse any return sent without an RGA. If product defect differs from original defect description, customer could be subject to additional shipping & handling charges.
- Any damage due to improper installation, misuse or negligence will not be warranted.
- WARRANTY ON PLEATED SHADES, DOORS, WRAPS AND MINI BLINDS IS REPLACEMENT OF SHADE. Labor and freight reimbursement will be field determined after repair assessment is made.