Home > Catalog > First Aid Products > Spray 'N Brush™

Spray 'N Brush™

Price: $9.95 Unit: Each

An advanced formula made to help break the chemical bond between soil and fabrics first, and a built in brush to remove tough stains. 

NOTE: Spray 'N Brush cannot be shipped to a PO Box. Please enter a physical address for shipping.


Part NumberDescriptionPriceUnitQuantity

An advanced surfactant formula first helps break the chemical bond between soil and fabrics. For heavily soiled fabrics, use the built-in brush to penetrate and remove tough stains.

Spray 'N Brush can be used on many RV window treatments including, but not limited to: cellular shades, frame shade, roller shades, roman shades, even windshield wraps and skylights. 

SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. ALWAYS TEST-CLEAN A SMALL INCONSPICUOUS AREA FIRST FOR COLORFASTNESS AND FABRIC SUITABILITY. Remove outer cap. Hold can in upright position. Point valve opening toward area to be cleaned. Press button and spray a small area until wet. Let stand for several seconds. If necessary, gently brush area with cap. Wipe off with clean dry cloth. Rinse, if desired. May not remove some stains. 

PRECAUTIONS CONTAINS: Glycol ether solvents.

NOTE: Spray 'N Brush cannot be shipped to a PO Box. Please enter a physical address for shipping.



• Use in a well-ventilated area.
• Do not use, store, or dispose of near sources of heat, flames, sparks, or other hot surfaces.
• Do not get product or overspray on walking surfaces.
• Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) can. Store can in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
• Dispose of in accord with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.

HEALTH HAZARDS: Excessive inhalation of vapor, intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling vapor, or ingestion of liquid may be harmful or fatal. Overexposure may cause dizziness, drowsiness, weakness, fatigue, nausea, headache, and unconsciousness. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Contact with liquid may irritate eyes and sensitive skin.

HEALTH PROTECTION MEASURES: Do not take internally. Do not get in eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after using product.

FIRST AID: Always get prompt medical attention for ANY ill effects that persist or appear later. If in eyes, IMMEDIATELY flush area thoroughly with water, remove any contact lenses, then hold eyelids open and continue flushing eyes for about 15 minutes. If on skin, IMMEDIATELY remove any contaminated skin-contacting items and wash affected skin with soap and water.